The network of pickpockets, snatchers, thieves, even begal is now increasingly prevalent, where the perpetrators of the crime act even more troubling because they carry out their actions not only in quiet places but also in crowded places, such as malls or shopping places, in public transportation, inside a concert, etc.
You must be vigilant when traveling, because every time the perpetrators lurk and wait for you to be complacent. Then how do you avoid the actions of the perpetrators of these crimes? The following tips:
- If you are traveling with a bag or wallet, make sure that the bag and trumpet are safe. As often as possible you check whether what you are carrying is still or not. Not only pickpockets lurking, snatchers even begal. So don’t let your guard down against the crime.
- When you are in a crowded place, for men you should keep your wallet in the front pocket on the left, because most pickpockets act using the right hand and right side position. When you are in a place that is crowded with visitors or people, you should not keep your wallet in the back pocket or jacket pocket, because it is the place for pickpockets.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash. Just use a credit or debit card. But you still have to be vigilant because there are only things that can be done by the pickpockets, moreover the credit card is multifunctional for example concurrently an ATM card.
- When driving a car, do not put a bag or other valuables in the front seat, because it often happens that bags or other valuables are grabbed by breaking the glass next to the front when the car stops at a red light.
- Thieves, pickpockets, and other criminals closely monitor the situation and conditions, when you walk, do not let your bag fall down, this can provoke the perpetrators of crime.
- When you have to go by bus or other public transportation, make sure that there are at least many people in the public transport. And always check your luggage, whether bag, wallet or cellphone.
- When parking a car you have to park the car in a safe place, do not let the thief in action when the situation is quiet because your car is parked too far from the crowd.
- Do not leave valuables in the vehicle, because that will be very risky for you,
- Always be aware of strangers, especially if he knows you. Maybe it’s one trick to trick you.
Always be aware of crimes in your environment, because crime is not only because there is an intention from the perpetrator but also because of the opportunity, beware … be aware (said Bang Napi). Hopefully this brief review will be useful, and hopefully you will be free from any kind of crime.…