Women often do not know that there are small and trivial things but that are actually very important for health, what is that? That is removing the bra or bra while sleeping. Only a small proportion of women know that there are many benefits contained in them when removing bras when they sleep.
What are the benefits of removing a bra during sleep? Below are:
By not using a bra during sleep, then you will feel comfortable while sleeping so that your sleep will be more sound and sound. Remove the bra when you want to sleep and prove its comfort.
- Avoiding Skin Irritation of the Breast
Not only irritation of the breast, but the rope that coiled on the back (usually tight) will also cause irritation. If this is the case, it will be better to take off your bra when you sleep, right? Irritation is also caused by excessive sweating when the bra is still used.
- Avoiding Shortness of breath
Bra or bra straps are often very tight, this can cause shortness of breath. Removing a bra while sleeping will make your breath plong, just try to prove it yourself.
- Blood Circulation Becomes Smooth
Because of the pressure that is so strong when wearing a bra, it will cause blood pressure to run smoothly. Unlike when your bra is being released, blood circulation will be smooth because there is no pressure. But even so, to maintain ethics and comfort, take off your bra when you want to sleep.
- Avoiding Breast Cancer
According to experts, wearing a bra should be a maximum of 12 hours throughout the day. In a survey it was proven that women who did not take off bras throughout the day would be at greater risk of breast cancer. As soon as the importance of removing the bra when it is finished, then start now to take off the bra in the room to sleep.
- Relieve the Symptoms of a Coming Month
When you are going and when you are coming, most women will get pain in their breasts. Now by removing the bra, then the pain will be slightly cured.
Many women don’t know about this right? If you already know the benefits that are so important to your health, why are you still in doubt. Removing a bra during sleep is not a big problem to do it right? Do it now and get the benefits. Hopefully useful for you.
Chicken pox is also called varicella, and the disease is caused by the zooster varicella virus. Most children under 10 years will experience chickenpox.
The possibility of symptoms begins with a stuffy or runny nose, but what is troubling for parents is when the child feels an itch caused by a red rash or blisters that appear on the whole body. If this happens, parents should take immediate action as below:
- Child’s nail clippers are rather short, this is to avoid cuts or abrasions because the child scratches on the itchy part. With short nails, it will minimize the child’s skin blisters when scratching the itchy part.
- Sweat will cause itching to become more and more intense, try to keep the child at a cool temperature. The method can be by discussing the washcloth with cold water, then compressing it to the part of the body where there is a red rash. If your house is not air conditioned while you live in an area with high heat, then place the ice cubes in front of the fan, this will make the room cool.
- Send the child with lukewarm water. Water that is too hot can worsen itching. Try adding oatmeal to the water to relieve itchy skin.
- To treat the itching that appears, use calamine lotion. This will cause the itching to decrease and even stop.
The tips above are suggestions from the Nemours Foundation that are useful to help overcome itching when a child has chicken pox. Chicken pox can also attack adults, but the itching and red rashes that occur will be more severe than what happens to children. Almost all people who have had chickenpox, the disease will not happen again.
Those are some tips that can help children overcome itching when a child has chickenpox. May be useful for you all.
Binahong plants are plants originating from Korea. At present, many of our communities have planted it. Binahong is not only for ornamental plants, but has also been used as herbal medicine.
Multi Benefits and Benefits of Binahong
Binahong has many benefits and benefits, especially for treating various types of diseases, including:
Prepare 8-10 pieces of binahong leaves and 2 cups of water. The way to make it is: boil the leaves of binahong using the water that has been prepared before, boil it until leaving only 1 glass. If it’s cold, drink immediately (1 time a day).
Take binahong leaves to taste, then wash thoroughly. Squeeze the leaves of the animal until it is slimy and sticky. Paste the binahong leaf squeeze into the injured part.
Prepare 8-10 pieces of binahong leaves and 2 cups of water. The way to make it is: boil the leaves of binahong using the water that has been prepared before, boil it until leaving only 1 glass. When it’s cold, drink immediately.
Basically the method of using and serving binahong leaves is almost the same for every disease, namely Prepare 8-10 pieces of binahong leaves and 2 cups of water. The way to make it is: boil the leaves of binahong using the water that has been prepared before, boil it until leaving only 1 glass. When it’s cold, drink immediately.
There are many more types of diseases that can be treated using binahong, including:
(* the way of making is exactly the same as what I have explained above, only the need for the number of leaf sheets is distinguished).
- Brain brains (* 10 sheets)
- Impotence (* 3-5 sheets)
- Lack of appetite (* 5 sheets)
- Swollen intestine (* 3 pieces)
- Maintain stamina (* 1 sheet)
- Diabetes (* 11 sheets)
- Low blood (* 8 sheets)
- Shortness of breath (* 7 sheets)
- Menstruation is not smooth (* 3 sheets)
- Acne (* 8 sheets)
That’s the benefits and benefits that we can take from the binahong plant. Hopefully this review will be of benefit to you.