Komoh satay is a sate originating from Pasuruan, East Java, this satay is different from the others, because komoh sate uses deep beef typical. The taste of the komoh satay is very tasty and tasty, this is because the komoh satay uses a variety of spices.
Well for those of you who don’t have time to go to Pasuruan to try it, you can make it yourself at home. How is the recipe? Here are the recipes:
- 300 grams of typical deep beef
- 50 cc cooking oil
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 lemongrass
- Sufficient seasoning orange leaves
- 2 sheets of bay leaves
- 10 skewers
- 1 cm of crushed galangal
- 5 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sdt knock down
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 segment of galangal
- 5 red chilies
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Sufficient acidic water in Java
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 cm roasted turmeric
- 2 roasted candlenut grains
- 1 tsp of shrimp paste
How to make:
- Wash the beef inside, then cut according to taste.
- Blend all the ingredients until they are completely mixed.
- Heat the oil, then add the fine spices, plus bay leaves, orange leaves, lemongrass, and galangal. Wait for the aroma to sting.
- Add the meat until tender. After feeling tender, add thick coconut milk, wait a few moments, then lift.
- Poke the beef using a prepared skewer.
- Burn the beef over the coals until it is fragrant and changes color
- Serve on a plate. If you want to add sauce, it’s okay, according to taste.
It’s not so difficult, how to make a typical East Java (Pasuruan) komoh satay? Hopefully you succeed in making it, and the family likes your cuisine. Good luck.
Sate lilit is a variation of satay originating from Bali, the basic ingredients of this satay are various kinds (can be beef, chicken or fish). In this article I will give a recipe for making satay lilit using fish (mackerel). The taste produced by this wrap satay is very typical, which is savory and delicious.
You who want to try or be curious about this satay satay do not need to go far to Bali, because you can make it yourself at home. How to make? Here is a recipe for making satay wrapped in Balinese mackerel fish:
- 300 grams of mackerel meat
- 15 grams of garlic
- 30 grams of shallots
- 20 grams of pecan
- 10 grams of turmeric
- 1 gram of coriander powder
- 2 orange leaves
- 13 lemongrass stalks
- 1 egg
- 10 grams of salt
- 1 gram of pepper powder
How to make:
- Mackerel meat is ground until it is completely smooth
- Shallots, garlic, candlenut, turmeric, salt, coriander, orange leaves and lemongrass 1 stem smoothly blended. Pay attention to the halal level, to produce a steady feeling.
- Mix the fish meat that has been ground with the ingredients blended before, stir until smooth.
- Tempelken mixes meat and seasoning into lemongrass sticks.
- Burn until cooked and fragrant. You can add other herbs to your taste.
- Serve with white rice.
Sate lilit is a typical Balinese food, precisely in the Klungkung area. Besides using mackerel fish, satay lilit can also use chicken and beef. Read more at omdimas.com.
That is the recipe for making satay wrapped in Balinese mackerel, hopefully it will be useful for you all, good luck !!!
Difficulties and problems often occur when cooking, especially if cooking is a new thing for us who have never tried it before. Like at home there are mothers who always prepare dishes that are ready for us to eat.
Here are some tips on how to overcome the difficulties that occur when cooking:
- Frying meat like chickens that have been cut into pieces makes us frustrated because the oil will explode. Preferably when frying chicken meat enter 2 or 3 shallots in a frying pan or some pieces of ginger or galangal will undoubtedly oil. Also use medium fire.
- Chopping the garlic in the wrong way will make the garlic lose its onion extract. The right and good way to health is when chopped down slightly with salt. After being chopped off some time before use.
- The rest of the oil after frying if you keep a lot in the right way so the oil is not rancid. The oil feels rancid usually because the oil is dirty (there are leftovers that are fried). The step taken before storing it is strain the oil with a fine sieve before storing it. This method besides making oil not rancid, oil can also last long.
- Making a variety of cakes can not be separated from the baking sheet to mengovennnya. The baking sheet that will be used to burn the cake is of course a clean baking sheet so that the cake that we oven is really good. The wrong way to clean the baking sheet can leave the remnants of the cake we made. The right way to clean the pan is to simply soak it in hot water. you should avoid using soap because the reaction of soda in soap will react with aluminum can cause the pan to become thin and fast with holes.
- In making pastries that are identical to cheese we have to grate them in thick form, the way the cheese is pressed when grated so that the cheese grater that comes out is thick. As for the sprinkling on top of it is grated cheese in reverse. Place the grater on top of the cheese then run.
- In frying food there is a special technique so that fried foods look good. The technique is enough to return once. Refuse balek food that is fried besides being able to make food destroyed, also food will absorb a lot of oil. Foods that contain lots of oil are certainly not good for health.
Those are some tips for dealing with the world of cooking. May be useful.
Klaten is one of the areas found on the island of Java, precisely in Central Java. In that place there is one of the most popular foods, not only by the people of Klaten, but the food has also been widely known to the Indonesian public at large.
Klaten chicken soup, that’s the name of the dish. Made from soup in another area, Klaten chicken soup is known to have a very distinctive taste, especially the sauce.
Are you curious to taste the cuisine? You can immediately come to the shop or restaurant that serves the menu. Now finding a warung or restaurant serving a menu of Klaten chicken soup is not difficult to find. Restaurants and stalls serving these menus have been widely circulated in various regions.
But if you can’t find a restaurant where you live, but you are still curious to taste it, you can make it yourself. Here’s the delicious recipe for Klaten chicken soup from www.musikji.net :
Klaten Chicken Soup Recipe
- 4 pieces of roasted thighs
- 2.000 ml air
- 5 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of flavoring
- Oil for sauteing (to taste)
- 3 shallots
- 5 garlic cloves
- ¼ tspmerica powder
- 2 celery stalks
- Fried onions (to taste)
How to make
- Prepare and heat the water, then put the chicken thigh into the water. Boil the chicken until cooked.
- Pour the oil into the pan, after heat input all the ingredients are smooth. Stir-fry the spices until fragrant.
- Put sauteed seasoning into the chicken stew, cook until boiling.
- Enter salt and flavoring.
- Before serving, the chicken is cut into several pieces first.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Serve with complementary ingredients.
Easy is the way to make it? that’s the recipe for making Klaten chicken soup. What are you waiting for, now is the time to make Klaten Chicken Soup. May be useful.
Who doesn’t know bakwan? Almost all of our people know this food. But sometimes because of the presentation or taste of bakwan just like that, people become bored.
But you don’t need to worry first, because now there are many different bakwan creations, one of which is bakwan sardine, the main ingredient is still commonly used ingredients to make ordinary bakwan, but if this one is added with a mixture of sardines. Intrigued how to make it, and can’t wait to try it? note the bakwan sardine recipe below:
Bakwan Sarden recipe
- 1 can of sardines (then drain, then cut into small pieces)
- 50 grams of sprouts
- 100 grams of cabbage. Thinly sliced
- 50 grams of telephone kiosk, cut into small pieces
- 175 grams of flour
- 25 grams of rice flour
- 15 grams of sago flour
- ½ sdt baking powder
- 200 ml air
- 1 egg
- 1 onion spring, sliced soft
- ¼ teaspoon powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- The oil for frying
- 5 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp coriander
Ways of making:
- Mix all the ingredients first, stirring evenly
- Put the spices into the first mixture
- Heat the oil
- Fry according to taste (shape and size)
Now it’s easy to make it? that’s an easy way to make bakwan sardines. Please try, hopefully it’s useful