Komoh satay is a sate originating from Pasuruan, East Java, this satay is different from the others, because komoh sate uses deep beef typical. The taste of the komoh satay is very tasty and tasty, this is because the komoh satay uses a variety of spices.
Well for those of you who don’t have time to go to Pasuruan to try it, you can make it yourself at home. How is the recipe? Here are the recipes:
- 300 grams of typical deep beef
- 50 cc cooking oil
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 lemongrass
- Sufficient seasoning orange leaves
- 2 sheets of bay leaves
- 10 skewers
- 1 cm of crushed galangal
- 5 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sdt knock down
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 segment of galangal
- 5 red chilies
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Sufficient acidic water in Java
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 cm roasted turmeric
- 2 roasted candlenut grains
- 1 tsp of shrimp paste
How to make:
- Wash the beef inside, then cut according to taste.
- Blend all the ingredients until they are completely mixed.
- Heat the oil, then add the fine spices, plus bay leaves, orange leaves, lemongrass, and galangal. Wait for the aroma to sting.
- Add the meat until tender. After feeling tender, add thick coconut milk, wait a few moments, then lift.
- Poke the beef using a prepared skewer.
- Burn the beef over the coals until it is fragrant and changes color
- Serve on a plate. If you want to add sauce, it’s okay, according to taste.
It’s not so difficult, how to make a typical East Java (Pasuruan) komoh satay? Hopefully you succeed in making it, and the family likes your cuisine. Good luck.