Sate lilit is a variation of satay originating from Bali, the basic ingredients of this satay are various kinds (can be beef, chicken or fish). In this article I will give a recipe for making satay lilit using fish (mackerel). The taste produced by this wrap satay is very typical, which is savory and delicious.
You who want to try or be curious about this satay satay do not need to go far to Bali, because you can make it yourself at home. How to make? Here is a recipe for making satay wrapped in Balinese mackerel fish:
- 300 grams of mackerel meat
- 15 grams of garlic
- 30 grams of shallots
- 20 grams of pecan
- 10 grams of turmeric
- 1 gram of coriander powder
- 2 orange leaves
- 13 lemongrass stalks
- 1 egg
- 10 grams of salt
- 1 gram of pepper powder
How to make:
- Mackerel meat is ground until it is completely smooth
- Shallots, garlic, candlenut, turmeric, salt, coriander, orange leaves and lemongrass 1 stem smoothly blended. Pay attention to the halal level, to produce a steady feeling.
- Mix the fish meat that has been ground with the ingredients blended before, stir until smooth.
- Tempelken mixes meat and seasoning into lemongrass sticks.
- Burn until cooked and fragrant. You can add other herbs to your taste.
- Serve with white rice.
Sate lilit is a typical Balinese food, precisely in the Klungkung area. Besides using mackerel fish, satay lilit can also use chicken and beef. Read more at omdimas.com.
That is the recipe for making satay wrapped in Balinese mackerel, hopefully it will be useful for you all, good luck !!!