Klaten is one of the areas found on the island of Java, precisely in Central Java. In that place there is one of the most popular foods, not only by the people of Klaten, but the food has also been widely known to the Indonesian public at large.
Klaten chicken soup, that’s the name of the dish. Made from soup in another area, Klaten chicken soup is known to have a very distinctive taste, especially the sauce.
Are you curious to taste the cuisine? You can immediately come to the shop or restaurant that serves the menu. Now finding a warung or restaurant serving a menu of Klaten chicken soup is not difficult to find. Restaurants and stalls serving these menus have been widely circulated in various regions.
But if you can’t find a restaurant where you live, but you are still curious to taste it, you can make it yourself. Here’s the delicious recipe for Klaten chicken soup from www.musikji.net :
Klaten Chicken Soup Recipe
- 4 pieces of roasted thighs
- 2.000 ml air
- 5 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of flavoring
- Oil for sauteing (to taste)
- 3 shallots
- 5 garlic cloves
- ¼ tspmerica powder
- 2 celery stalks
- Fried onions (to taste)
How to make
- Prepare and heat the water, then put the chicken thigh into the water. Boil the chicken until cooked.
- Pour the oil into the pan, after heat input all the ingredients are smooth. Stir-fry the spices until fragrant.
- Put sauteed seasoning into the chicken stew, cook until boiling.
- Enter salt and flavoring.
- Before serving, the chicken is cut into several pieces first.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Serve with complementary ingredients.
Easy is the way to make it? that’s the recipe for making Klaten chicken soup. What are you waiting for, now is the time to make Klaten Chicken Soup. May be useful.